Dear MySQL users,
MySQL for Visual Studio is a product including all of the Visual Studio integration previously available as part of Connector/Net. The 1.1.4 version is a Maintenance Release of this product.
It is suitable for production environments, compatible with Connector/Net 6.8.3 and further versions and supporting MySQL server versions 5.0 to 5.6.
MySQL for Visual Studio can be downloaded within the MySQL Windows Installer or by using the product standalone installer.
The 1.1.4 version introduces a new feature:
- MySQL Toolbar inside Visual Studio. This toolbar includes: New MySQL Script, Open MySQL Data export tool, Debug routine, Launch MySQL Workbench SQL editor and Open MySQL Utilities command line.
The fixes included in this 1.1.4 version are the following:
• Fix for bug cannot create a new model with Entity Framework 6 and Visual Studio 2013 (Bug # 18105394, MySQL Bug# 71427).
• Fix for MySQL Debugger does not evaluate last_insert_id function in watch expression correctly. (Bug #18111085) • Fix for Parser does not parse "If (" with uneven spaces (Bug #17981407).
• Fix for Parser does not recognize full string literal syntax (charsets, collation) (Bug #18169145).
Further details of the changes included in this version can be found at the Release notes:
For discussion, join the MySQL for Visual Studio forums:
Download MySQL for Visual Studio 1.1.4 from:
- MySQL for Visual Studio documentation http://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-net/en/connector-net-visual-studio.html
- Bugs: http://bugs.mysql.com
- Forums: http://forums.mysql.com/index.php?174
- Blog: http://blogs.oracle.com/MySqlOnWindows/
Enjoy and thanks for the support!
MySQL for Visual Studio Team.