Error 1226: ER_USER_LIMIT_REACHED
Posted by: Werner Bremer
Date: April 08, 2005 05:53AM

I hardly start working when I get this message. It basically says that 'root' has reached its '100 questions' limit. MySQL then "hangs" in the sense that I can't shut down and restart the service. I have to restart the PC to get going again!

I'm new to MySQL and have tried to set up the MySQL server (together with IIS) on my PC (with Windows 2000 Pro) for development purposes. I set the my.ini parameters to whatever I got from the documentation and from reading the forum, but apparently it is not working correctly. Any help out there for me?

Also: NIS 2004 must be disabled otherwise I can't connect to the MySQL service. I enabled port 3306 and I'm using 127.0.0.1 as the host (and not localhost) in setting up php. I also added all the MySQL executables to the NIS firewall. No luck. Hopefully somebody else has any other ideas.

WB

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Error 1226: ER_USER_LIMIT_REACHED
April 08, 2005 05:53AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.