Synchronizing with SJA
Posted by: Delanno Delanno
Date: June 17, 2013 08:00AM

Good morning,
I have an application on several clients and each with a mysql database, are equal however each application instance has an identical copy of the database on the server, in this scenario I have the following problem, I need to keep some tables synchronized. For example all of the contacts registered in a customer may be viewed and edited by any other, but do not have access to the source code of the system and seek a solution directly into the mysql. One option I found was the SJA, but I have a doubt regarding the control of primary and foreign keys, when a customer register a contact run the risk of generating a key that already exists and an error occurs when synchronizing? Someone had contact with this tool and can tell me if she can make the correct control keys or suggest another option?

thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Synchronizing with SJA
June 17, 2013 08:00AM
June 18, 2013 08:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.