MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Connector/ODBC

ODBC driver Memory allocation error
Posted by: Norm Bailey
Date: November 28, 2011 07:20AM

I am having a memory problem when trying to update Cognos Query subjects in Framework manager running on MySql. I have a large MySql table that I have added a new column to and I am trying to update the table definition in Cognos Framework manager in order to pull the new version of the MySql table into Cognos. Smaller tables work fine but this larger table I am getting the error message shown below. I have 16G of memory for my Mysql server and am running the community version 5.1 of MySql... has anyone encountered this problem or have any suggestion as to what may be the cause ???
Are there memory limitations or column limit setting for the MySql odbc driver ?
I am running 3.51.27 version of the MySql ODBC driver.

RQP-DEF-0177 An error occurred while performing operation 'sqlPrepareWithOptions' status='-9'.
UDA-SQL-0107 A general exception has occurred during the operation "prepare".
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.1.49-community-log]MySQL client ran out of memory

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
ODBC driver Memory allocation error
November 28, 2011 07:20AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.