MySQL .NET connector recompiled with AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers set
Posted by: Raffaele Cafiero
Date: October 05, 2006 01:52AM

Hi, I need the MySql.Data.dll of the .NET connector, recompiled with AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers properties set. But, I need a version which is backcompatible with .NET 1.1 framework and Visual Studio 2003. I found a recmpiled 1.07 version which has the property set, but it uses .NET 2.0 framework libraries, and despite what is declared on this site, it is not compatible with Visual Studio 2003 since it work only with .NET 1.1. The reason is that my project started on a 1.1 framework and VisualStudio 2003, so the development framework is 1.1, while the production framework is 2.0. There will be a migration of the development environment to 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005, but this needs time, since we have o buy software licence and make the migration. So, I need a temporary solution until the migration will be done.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL .NET connector recompiled with AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers set
October 05, 2006 01:52AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.