bug with compression!!
Posted by: Marcelo Diniz
Date: October 09, 2006 01:51PM

I'm having troubles when trying to retrieve data from a table with 55Mb size. (I'm using compression!!!)

the connectionstring that I'm using is:

"Server=localhost;User Id=root;Database=dbinfo_testes;Pooling=True;compress=True"

The error is discrebed bellow:

------

"Reading from the stream has failed."

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.FetchDataRow(Int32 statementId, Int32 pageSize, Int32 columns)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SkipDataRow()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.ClearCurrentResultset()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.Close()
at System.Data.Common.DbDataReader.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataReader.Dispose()
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable)
at ID.Lib.Data.IDSDBServices.QueryFill(DataSet dataSet, String tableName, String sql, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecord, Object[] filtro, Object[] parameters) in C:\Sistemas\projetos\ID.Lib.Data\IDSDBServices.cs:line 141

---------

the inner exception is the following: "inflating: unknown compression method"

at zlib.ZInputStream.read(Byte[] b, Int32 off, Int32 len)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CompressedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.BufferedStream.ReadByte()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
bug with compression!!
October 09, 2006 01:51PM
October 09, 2006 06:35PM
December 21, 2006 01:24PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.