Re: Setting up Sharepoint Sever 2003 with My SQL (I hope)
Posted by: David York
Date: December 06, 2006 01:01PM

My thinking one this is I have a Sharepoint 2003 server but I wanted to load the MySQL database thinking other have already done this. I want to use the ADO.net set for my VS 2005 compiler to do the development. I think that this should be possible using the ADO.net drivers with this database. I had hope that other had alredy done this and they could help. I am still going to attempt. I am currently building my computer boxes and then I will download the database into the box with MS Server 2003 enterprise edition running it. I will be load the comunity database with all drivers that point into any .Net processes hoping to get this setup. I beleive that this database will aid my company to grow without the heavy cost of databases. We will see. Hope it works. Any information that this comunity can give me will be greatly apprecited. I will also keey this comunity updated if anyone is interested! just let me know.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Setting up Sharepoint Sever 2003 with My SQL (I hope)
December 06, 2006 01:01PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.