Arithmetic Operation Resulted in an Overflow
Posted by: Kismet Agbasi
Date: December 19, 2012 01:50PM

I have an application developed with Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate. This application has already been published on my network and users are using it without a problem. I developed it on the same machine running Windows XP Pro SP3.

Recently I decided to upgrade the OS to Vista Business Edition (32-bit) and now all of a sudden I'm getting an exception of "Arithmetic Operation Resulted in an Overflow" whenever I try to debug the application. The exception is being thrown just when the application is opening the database connection.

The strange thing is that, I have several other machines running Win XP and Win 7 respectively and none have this issue. I've already submitted a bug report (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=67953&thanks=sub). Not sure what to do. Already uninstalled the Connector, deleted all folders, and reinstalled but same problem.

Could there be a problem with Vista and the .Net Connector?

//Kismet

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Arithmetic Operation Resulted in an Overflow
December 19, 2012 01:50PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.