Re: Connection error when using Windows integrated security on Windows Server 2008
Posted by: Gabriela Martinez Sanchez
Date: April 13, 2015 11:01AM

Hi Salman,

The integrated security only works for Commercial versions of MySQL, so I'm assuming you have this type of version.

The error you posted has an AuthenticationFailed just before the failed read.. so the problem could be the authentication. Have you tried using another way to connect to the server? Like using a MySQL user in the connection string?. Or trying to connect with a different product for MySQL like Workbench?

Another thing that caught my attention in your connection string is the default command timeout = zero. This would normally be a number greater that 30 which is the default value. I would also recommend you to take that value out of the connection string.

Hope you can give us some feedback about this.

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Connection error when using Windows integrated security on Windows Server 2008
April 13, 2015 11:01AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.