Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature
Posted by: abdennad
Date: May 05, 2005 06:40AM

Hello:

Yesterday I posted a message with the title "Failure in loading JDBC driver", in that message I wrote the piece of code I was testing and I described the run time message errors that I got. Today I read this message and all its replies and I found out that it is about the same problem that I am facing. When I read the last message of David Buchanan, I thought that my problems are over but when I tried the proposed
solution (i.e the use of mysql-connector-java-3.2.0-alpha-bin.jar ) I found out that I am still getting the same error messages. Also I tried to test the same code as "taz devil" but I got the same error messages that I got with my code which are different than what taz found.
I am running my tests on a laptop with XP Pro SP2, and using jdk1.5.0_01; both the mysqlserver and the client application are running on the laptop.

My question is: what are the meaning of the error messages that I described in my initial posting "Failure in loading JDBC driver" ?

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature
May 05, 2005 06:40AM
March 14, 2007 04:02AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.