MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Dreamweaver 8 to MySQL connection error !
Posted by: Steve Arney
Date: December 11, 2007 02:04AM

Hi,
I hope there is someone out there who can help me resolve this connection error. Please bear in mind I am a total novice at this but willing to learn fast !

I have installed Macromedia Studio 8, Apache 2.0.59, PHP 5.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.41 on my machine running Windows XP Home.

When trying to connect to a database in Dreamweaver 8 I get the following error pop up.
'Your PHP server doesn't have the MySQL module loaded or you can't use the mysql_(p)connect functions.'

The Apache 2.0.59, PHP 5.2.3 and MySQL 5.0.41 all installed and configured without a problem.
The Apache server is running as is PHP and the MySQL database connection works fine without using Dreamweaver, But with Dreamweaver I get the error !

Please can someone help me get a swift resolution to my problem as I'm getting very frustrated at hitting this brick wall when things were going so smoothly to this point !!

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,
Steve Arney.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.