MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Data Loss problem, please help!!
Posted by: Mauricio Cortes
Date: April 12, 2010 08:42AM

Dear Members:

I am having the following problem:

We have developed a website for a search engine, it is coded in php.

Let me describe the website:

It has an administration panel where the administrator adds the registers, offers, events, etc.

The problem we are having is:

some tables on the database are losing registers but not all of them, for Example:

Yesterday it had 540 registers, today I went to the administration panel and it only had 519.

It had 3 offers registered on other table of the database and they were all gone.

First I thought it was a server problem, so I created a new database and moved all the data there. I thought the problem was fixed since the data didn't show problems for many days, now we have started to lose data again.

The domain is in .de (germany) extension, does it have something to do? I have other developments in the same server and only the .de websites are showing this problem

I need to know if someone has experienced this problem in the past and if you can give me an advice.

Please help!! I am really desperate

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Data Loss problem, please help!!
April 12, 2010 08:42AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.