MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Re: html,mysql,php copy data from one db to another
Posted by: brian liddle
Date: June 05, 2012 08:39AM

i made the change. now it prints to the screen everthing inside the php delimiter except whats in all my echo statments. before it was just after the first echo but now its before too.

printed:

<?php $con = mysql_connect("................ my connect and query code ..................................................................................... echo "
"; // printing table headers for($i=0; $i<=$fields_num; $i++) { $field = mysql_fetch_field($MirrorResult); echo " {$field->name} "; } echo "
\n"; // printing table rows while($row = mysql_fetch_row($MirrorResult)) { echo " "; // $row is array... foreach( .. ) puts every element // of $row to $cell variable foreach($row as $cell) echo " $cell "; echo "
\n"; } echo " "; mysql_free_result($MainResult); mysql_free_result($MirrorResult); mysql_close($con); ?>

--it prints like that on the screen with a new line between the echo" and the closing "

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.