MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

There are 0 users in the database.
Posted by: Arvin Donner
Date: March 14, 2014 05:13PM

I am doing some troubleshooting on a website. The host is bluehost, and I am using php and MySQL. I am new at using all three of these and I am new to this site.

There seems to be a php mail script set up so that a newsletter can be uploaded to the site through a PHP page in a browser. Then, after clicking a Submit button the newsletter is emailed out to the members of the database using emails stored on a table in a database that is stored on a bluehost server.

When the Submit button is clicked, a message appears stating, " There are 0 users in the database." And, the newsletter is not emailed out.

I have a connection to the database. I have been able to query and pull data from the table in question from the server. The permissions and logon info is correct for the account...

I am assuming that the issue now resides in whatever email script is being executed in uploading and distributing the newsletter to the site members. What is going on here? And, how do I fix it?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
There are 0 users in the database.
March 14, 2014 05:13PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.