MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

Data vanishes from the same table frequentlynexkw
Posted by: Rennie Bowe
Date: July 28, 2014 12:29AM

The data in this table

$q = "CREATE TABLE FAMS (mid integer PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL,dat text(10) NOT NULL,pla char(40),cou char(40),coy char(40),him integer NOT NULL,her integer NOT NULL,kid char(1) NOT NULL,k1 integer,k2 integer,k3 integer,k4 integer,k5 integer,k6 integer,k7 integer,k8 integer,k9 integer,k10 integer,k11 integer,k12 integer,k13 integer,k14 integer)";

periodically (once every two to three days) vanishes. The table is there, but is empty. The table has a moderate loading as it is part of my family history website. It holds 3125 records as of the restore I did today.

I have cheked all the source code referring to the table, there are no deletes at all. My problem is, I have no idea how to even begin to debug this problem. The rest of the site continues to function as the missing data routine "fail gracefuly".

How do I debug please?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.