MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

MySQL windows authentication
Posted by: Dinesh kumar
Date: February 12, 2015 06:49AM

Hi, need help. am trying to login MySQL as a Active Directory user from PHP client(Adminer). In php5.5 mysqlnd(driver) is installed and running.

In mysql, I used to create an user identified with 'authentication_windows' and grant all permissions. i set the permission to % for host.

That AD user is working fine with mysql-workbench. But in PHP(adminer) returns - Access denied for user "@HOST" Password No.
I tried to pass the AD username and password manually, but it returns- Access denied for user "domain\user@HOST" Password Yes.

I used MySQL5.6.21 and PHP5.5 both installed on different windows machines. All windows connected with Active Directory authentication. PHP5.5 runs by IIS7 server.

Please can anyone help me to solve this authentication, can php run windows authentication to mysql?, If it is so, please tell me how to connect?

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL windows authentication
February 12, 2015 06:49AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.