MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  PHP

nest thermostat Mysql DB using API
Posted by: ryan thomas
Date: July 29, 2016 09:46PM

Hi,
This is my first database. I'm using 2 PHP scripts. First "nest.php" connects to my Nest thermostat and mysqldb. The second is the 'nest.class.php'.

I am able to connect to the Apache server from my local browser which shows a blank white screen.
Which by proxy I know the first script nest.php is running and at least partially working. I'm pretty sure the nest.class.php is solid.

My suspicion is an error in my nest.php script or premissioning error between APACHE and Msqldb. I'm hoping someone here might know a bit of php and be able to guide me in the right direction.

I stopped and started my apache server below is an ex. errors:

22:30:15.262219 [ssl:warn] [pid 4756:tid 512] AH01909: www.example.com:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

followed by what I assume is a clear message for the above error:

22:30:15.305638 [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 4756:tid 512] AH00354: Child: Starting 150 worker threads.

So I'm not sure if this is an actual issue or just Apache being impatient with the credentials. It would appear that the connection does establish.

Is there a way for me to confirm the connection between Apache and MySQL?

Apache is running on Win10 machine and MySQL is running on centos7.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
nest thermostat Mysql DB using API
July 29, 2016 09:46PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.