MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft SQL Server

Integration Services - Why it is missing?
Posted by: Syed Mohammed Omer Farooq
Date: October 14, 2009 03:41AM

I am using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and using is Integration services to Import Data from Oracle Server. I am using SQL Server for more than 8 years and it very conveniently import large amount of data from different data sources. For the past one year I also started using MySQL. I found it very useful and enjoyed developing applications which used MySQL. But when it comes to integration of systems by regular import of data from different sources I got no option but to use SQL Server. Isn't it time for MySQL to include a tool which simplifies the task of Integration. Also there is no free OLEDB provider for MySQL. If an oledb provider for MySQL is available then it can easily be utilized in SQL Server 2005 and later and help users to easily complete complex transformation of data between system.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Integration Services - Why it is missing?
October 14, 2009 03:41AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.