MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft SQL Server

Have no idea how to deal the following errors
Posted by: Q Zee
Date: March 17, 2010 12:36AM

Hi,

I am trying to move from mssql to mysql through ssis, I have got most table imported. But I am stuck here with one table and got couple of error messages:

[ADO NET Destination [163]] Error: An exception has occurred during data insertion, the message returned from the provider is: ERROR [42000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.44-community]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"maplegendcolors" ("LegendID", "TypeID", "EntryID", "CreateDate", "Red", "Green"' at line 1

[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PROCESSINPUTFAILED. The ProcessInput method on component "ADO NET Destination" (163) failed with error code 0xC020844B while processing input "ADO NET Destination Input" (166). The identified component returned an error from the ProcessInput method. The error is specific to the component, but the error is fatal and will cause the Data Flow task to stop running. There may be error messages posted before this with more information about the failure.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out.

Thanks
QZ

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Have no idea how to deal the following errors
March 17, 2010 12:36AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.