MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Microsoft Access

Stop replication of form data within database!
Posted by: browncow923
Date: September 09, 2005 10:57AM

Hi all! I'm not too familiar with this software yet but I'll learn fast, so any help is appreciated. What I want to do is to have a form be a template. This template contains basic information that is put into blanks, (i.e. Name, Height, Weight, etc.). Each time different data is put in, it would be saved under a different name. But how can I make it possible to not have all of these different files be connected? Why is it that I can save them as different file names, but all the information is duplicated onto all of the files using the template? Is it not possible to create a template form and each time I have different data, save each individual form with its respective data? Please let me know if there is a different way to achieve this or something I'm clearly missing. All ideas are welcome and appreciated! Thanks all!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Stop replication of form data within database!
September 09, 2005 10:57AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.