MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  German

Incorrect key file for table 'XXX.MYI'; try to repair it
Posted by: Sailu Y
Date: April 28, 2016 01:25AM

Hi,

I need help of the forum to solve the problem i am facing repeatedly.

Error:
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\tbl_log' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\tbl_log' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[Warning] Checking table: '.\db_bel_spms\tbl_log'
[ERROR] Got an error from unknown thread, ..\..\..\mysql-5.6.28\storage\myisam\ha_myisam.cc:907
[Warning] Recovering table: '.\db_bel_spms\tbl_log'
[Note] Found 2630563 of 2630564 rows when repairing '.\db_bel_spms\tbl_log'
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\tbl_lasthitstatus' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\tbl_lasthitstatus' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[Warning] Checking table: '.\db_xxx_xxxx\tbl_lasthitstatus'
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\resp_72472651' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[ERROR] C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.6\bin\mysqld.exe: Table '.\db_xxx_xxxx\resp_72472652' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
[Warning] Checking table: '.\db_xxx_xxxx\resp_72472651'
[Warning] Checking table: '.\db_xxx_xxxx\resp_72472652'
[ERROR] Got an error from unknown thread, ..\..\..\mysql-5.6.28\storage\myisam\ha_myisam.cc:907
[Warning] Recovering table: '.\db_xxx_xxxx\resp_72472652'

This happens for all MyISAM tables.
I repair the table and the error repeats again.

I am using mysql server 5.6 and mysql workbench 6.3 and OS is windows 7.
Please advice - are there other actions\ checks that can be performed?

Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Incorrect key file for table 'XXX.MYI'; try to repair it
April 28, 2016 01:25AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.