MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Other Migration

Migration from mysql-standard-4.1.11-ibm to mysql-standard-5.0.27-linux
Posted by: Christopher Teegardin
Date: August 02, 2007 09:13AM

My webserver recently changed from a Unix to a Linux operating system, neccessitating a change from mysql-standard-4.1.11-ibm to mysql-standard-5.0.27-linux. In addition to this change, the PHP Hypertext Preprocessor was upgraded from version 4.3.10 to version 5.2.1.

I have apparently worked out the PHP bugs that cropped up (backward incompatibilities that presented security risks required I clean up a lot of code to get things to work again), but am now faced with a new problem. My website forms run their course without displaying any error, yet frequently, the form data is not updated in the data base table.

I am at a loss in discovering why and was hoping someone has an answer for me (hopefully a rather easy, straight forward fix I'm just not thinkling of). Short of an answer, does anyone know if there is a way to log the progression of my PHP code (I know an error log is generated if a PHP error is found, but no error is present in the above circumstance, so unable to follow the code path)

Thanks,

Chris

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Migration from mysql-standard-4.1.11-ibm to mysql-standard-5.0.27-linux
August 02, 2007 09:13AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.