MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Jobs

Help require for my photography website
Posted by: Gaelle Beri
Date: October 19, 2005 04:20PM

hello there
my webdesigner disappeared and now i'm so frustrated and can't even add new pictures on my website!!!!! I mean: he did a database for one of the section in my website and linked it on a flash file, now i've add one section to my website but i don't have the database and admin part for this section so i'm not able to upload pictures there... and i've new work to show....
i don't know if it makes sense but if one of you could get in touch to help me it'll be very nice, i've contact companies offering webdesign services and they want to charge me 300 pounds but i'm a student and can't afford anything at the moment.
I can provide pictures for you or if you need to build a portfolio, please email..
my website is www.gaelleberi.com and you'll see the portrait section in works where i can't add stuf!! aha
cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2005 04:20PM by Gaelle Beri.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Help require for my photography website
October 19, 2005 04:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.