MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Triggers

Triggers restrictions - Restricciones en Triggers
Posted by: Hector Del Mestre
Date: September 22, 2013 07:30PM

Hello:
I have a potential problem, or not? with a trigger.
The trigger in question, with the data from the table that runs it inserts the data in other tables, one of which is to audit, and as the necesitos more (to the data), delete them.
Here the problem! I can not delete the data that are being used by the trigger.
Well, I know that a restriction Engine Database, but there would be another way to solve this restriction.
I'm trying to migrate my data base Firebird to MySQL, by a matter of standard, but with triggers'm stuck.
From already, thank you very much.

-----

Hola:
Tengo un posible problema, o no? con un trigger.
El trigger en cuestion, con los datos de la tabla que lo ejecuta, inserta dichos datos en otras tablas, una de ellas es para auditoría, y como no los necesitos mas (a los datos), los borro.
Aqui el problema!! no puedo borrar dichos datos porque estan siendo utilizados por el trigger.
Bien, ya se que una restriccion del Motor de la Base de Datos, pero habria otra forma de poder solucionar esa restriccion.
Estoy tratando de migrar mi base de Datos de Firebird a MySQL, por una cuestion de standar, pero con los triggers estoy trabado.
Desde ya, muchas gracias.

Héctor

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Triggers restrictions - Restricciones en Triggers
September 22, 2013 07:30PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.