MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

#1050 table exsists already error when importing db
Posted by: Allen Dover
Date: August 29, 2017 09:53PM

Hi all...

I use wampserver, the latest version out for my locahost. wampserver3.0.6_x64_apache2.4.23_mysql5.7.14_php5.6.25-7.0.10

I also have a live server where my site is running just fine and I can export and import a sql database with no problems. I build on my localhost though. I use Joomla 3.7.5 latest version as well for my site.

The problem is, I can export via phpmyadmin in localhost no problems... When It comes time to import into my localhost database, it fails every time.

I get the error listed in the title of this post. #1050 Table Exsists Already, and the import fails and stops. I've got to figure out what is causing this. Before I start to import, I clear the folder that had the older database in it, so I KNOW there are no tables that are in there already, but I still get this error. This has to be a wampserver issue or something I'm doing wrong.

Please help. Any hints at this point would be very welcomed.
Thanks so much, Allen

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
#1050 table exsists already error when importing db
August 29, 2017 09:53PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.