MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

What are your views about the Oracle MySQL cloud service?
Posted by: syma khan
Date: October 06, 2022 09:10AM

Hello Everybody
I have a business supporting local handicrafts, such as paintings, sculptures, and potteries. I have a good client base, but I want to increase my sales. I have been told that content marketing is a good way to attract new customers. But for this, I have to make a good website and a proper database so my customers can purchase the products easily. While searching on the internet, I found out about MYSQL.
As you know, MySQL is a powerful database management system used by many websites and applications. It is known for its speed, reliability, and easy-to-use interface. It is an open-source project, meaning anyone can contribute to its development. MySQL is a popular choice for web applications because it offers various features. The software is also free to download and use.
I decided to use MySQL for my website's database because of its features and popularity. Plus, it is open source, so I can get help from the community if I need it. However, I have come across a few questions in my mind that I want to solve before taking any practical step. Hope you will help me with the answers.

What are the subscription charges for Oracle cloud service?
Which MySQL edition is a better choice, the classic or the standard?
What's the difference between SQL and MySQL?
What's the difference between Oracle and MySQL?
How do you optimize a MySQL database for performance?
Where can I find coupons for MySQL? Is there any site that provides such services?

https://www.coupongot.com/

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
October 06, 2022 09:10AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.