MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

MYSQL Command Line + Workbench
Posted by: sam b
Date: November 06, 2009 08:16PM

Hi guys,

Its my second day using MYSQL and iv been using the workbench and command line for a good 7hours + now.

I have created tables in both the commandline way and the workbench way and added data in to the created table.

The problem im having is that i have the MYSQL server running and setup on my machine and i created a database using the workbench but now im wanting to submit queries in the commandline by accessing data from my newly created database (from workbench)

I know of the command "SHOW DATABASES;" but my workbench one is not appearing in the list. I have searched my computer numourse times to find where these tables are stored so that i can place my workbench table with the ones i have created using the command line earlier but cannot find the location.

How can i access and start using queries to select data on my new tables from the workbench database as i cannot locate it!!

Thankyou in advance!, plz be gentle...

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MYSQL Command Line + Workbench
November 06, 2009 08:16PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.