MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Problem With Invision Power Board Installation
Posted by: mike
Date: July 28, 2005 07:16PM

Okay, I'm trying to install IPB, and I'm getting a problem with my MySQL thing. I'm pretty new to this...I just installed it yesterday. My PHP works fine and stuff, but whenever I run that sm_install.php thing (the page that sets up your forum), it gives me these errors:

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Server\Forum\sm_install.php on line 415

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Server\Forum\sm_install.php on line 417

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Server\Forum\sm_install.php on line 419

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Server\Forum\sm_install.php on line 420

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Server\Forum\sm_install.php on line 454

So I don't really know what to do or change here...any help would be great.
Thanks, Mike

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Problem With Invision Power Board Installation
July 28, 2005 07:16PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.