MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Too many queries error after deletion?
Posted by: Amanda
Date: August 11, 2005 07:32PM

Ok, first, I have absolutely no clue how to use MySQL. I run a phpBB forum, and my host happens to use MySQL, so I muddle along. So, please, talk to me like I'm stupid, ok?

I've been getting this error:

SQL Error : 1226 User 'XXX' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

for a couple of days. It first happened immediately after I deleted quite a few attachments from my forum. It came back up after a few hours, but it's happened serveral times since. First, my host said it was some other account on the server I'm on, but that didn't make sense to me. Now, they say it's a problem with my scripts. I haven't changed anything other than the deletion.

So, I was thinking...is it possible that deleting so much at once caused too many queries? And if I use that "optimize tables" option in the drop down menu (where I once was instructed to "repair tables"), will that realign the planets and fix my issue?

Or....what?

Thanks!
Amanda

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Too many queries error after deletion?
August 11, 2005 07:32PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.