MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.
Posted by: Mark Danby
Date: August 18, 2005 05:12AM

I am getting this error on my web site that is developed with osCommerce php code.

It appears to be replacing ' with \'

I am not sure if it is the ocCommerce php code that is causing the problem or MYSQL itself.

This is the full error - has anyone seen anything like this before.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'select p.products_image, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name,

select count(select p.products_image, p.products_quantity, pd.products_name, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = \'1\' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = \'1\' and p2c.categories_id = \'32\' order by pd.products_name) as total

Regards
Mark

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.
August 18, 2005 05:12AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.