MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Learning Management System MySql Database design
Posted by: Achmad bosku
Date: March 01, 2012 08:42AM

Hello, im Ach. i have a problem about mysql database and design. i want to build a Learning Management System website for students for my final year project. But i am really confuse and almost blur about the database analysis and design. For example:

1.How much database(s) that i will use.
2.How much Table(s) in database that i will create.

the system flow are:
1.the organization has 4 types of users. 1)student that including junior/intermediate/senior student. 2)instructor includes a full control administrator.

2.the student can upload download notes and other resources, can have online chatting, forum, can upload videos and musics files, private message.

3.the instructor can upload download resources for students, edit update delete student info and almost all function they can use.

what i am actually do not know is, how much database, how much tables included? if upload and download videos, is there database included? how about

i tried 7 times submit my proposal to my lecturer, and all submitted was rejected because the database problem. please help me. is you do not understand what i mean, please let me know and i will try my best to explain. thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.