MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PK' at line 1
Posted by: sam sanders
Date: September 28, 2013 01:19AM

hi

im trying to import my db from hostinger over to hostgator, but ever time I try I get the following error, and when I click go back a page I check and tab the tables have not been imported...
I even tried partial backup f the db and still encountered the same error.

I have to edit a syntax but dont know how or were, im thinking I may need an editor for the actual db back up and edit something there before I import it..

can someone please help..

thanks
Error
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
----BEGIN CUT----
eNpzDQryD7JScDZUcDZS8HH1s1IwVjBRMDEz4goOAYozc3H5VgYH+lgpmOqZ6hkb6Bob6BlxhQYH
KfgH6yg4urv6hegohLkCVYZn5il4uiqY6xlwBfg6Ao0BqjflCvAIAEnr+AeDTDDWMzRX8MnMK63g
8nH0c7dSSM3jAhvOFeDNzCLCwMDAwdCxy3qUN7R5AHxYahw=
----END CUT----
----BEGIN RAW----
ERROR: C1 C2 LEN: 3 4 462
STR: 

MySQL: 5.5.30-30.2
USR OS, AGENT, VER: Win IE 7.0
PMA: 3.5.5
PHP VER,OS: 5.3.17 Linux
LANG: en
SQL:
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
PK;
----END RAW----

SQL query:
PK;
MySQL said: 
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'PK' at line 1

Edit.......
problem solved, it was an issue with the zip file, after unpacking the zip import was successful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2013 12:03PM by sam sanders.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
September 28, 2013 01:19AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.