MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

database for tagging?
Posted by: John Doe
Date: September 26, 2016 03:17PM

I don't know much about programming. So i'm going to have this program written.
here is the description of what I want for reference.

It doesn't have to have a GUI. All it has to do is using the linux console, input a text file into syntaxnet and output the resulting CONLL data into a MySQL database so that it can be called. Ignoring all errors but creating a log file of them. The inputted text would be a story, so it would be more than one sentence. I want to be able to query information from the database, like how many times words are used successively and other such patterns. How many adjectives used with particular nouns or verbs or phrases.

what is the best way to set up a database that will eventually have all the words in the english language in it?

Each word will have multiple reference tags related to it. (I'm not even sure if that's what they are called). The database will be filled from stories from the internet broken down into words.

For starters each word will be tagged with an individual number of the count it is in the total number of stories, paragraphs, sentences, words entered ex.

S1P1S1W1
[Story1Paragraph1Sentence1Word1]

The stories will be run through SyntaxNet and it will tag them with the sentence’s grammatical structure. Then each word could be grouped with other phrases that they were found in.

Basically its a database to hold multiple tags for words.

Any advice would be great.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
database for tagging?
September 26, 2016 03:17PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.