MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

MySQL - creating forecast based on inputs
Posted by: Frank Cinatro
Date: October 31, 2016 02:08PM

Hi all,

I need help with the following assignment. Any codes, or partial codes is much appreciated. I'm trying to learn but my prof isn't helping me really.

Customer forecast of sale for the last two years for OPTIMA INC.

Sales given via two parameters command with friendly statement; ex: “Please give sale year 2014”

And “Please give sale of year 2015”

Write code to design forecast calculator for the employee which do the following options:

Options is given by the user via 4 parameters command with friendly statement, such “Please give your option” or

“give the code of the required forecast” or any friendly statement your suggest for your code.

If you give the code of each option, a correspondence forecast will be displayed via your program.

Options:

1. Total sales of the two years è activated by the code T (add the two sales)

2. Which year has more sale è activated by the code M (use if statement to find that)

3. The commission given to the customer è activated by the code C calculated as follow:

a. >= 15000 commission is 10% of the total sale

b. >= 10000 and <15000 commission is 8%

c. Others commission is 5%

Commission calculated for the total sales of the two years via if statement

4. The tax paid by the customer each year è activated by the code X (tax is 13%)

ANY OTHER GIVEN CODE (LETTER), AN ERROR MESASAGE WILL BE DISPLAYED, such as:

“WRONG CODE, PLEASE TRY AGAIN”.

One option of the above will be calculated by your code as response to the given code (T,M,C, or X) by the user.

Use case statement to activate each option.

Your report must have header of the company as well as date and time in two lines.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL - creating forecast based on inputs
October 31, 2016 02:08PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.