MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Database Creation to GUI
Posted by: Daniel Carlson
Date: June 16, 2017 11:20PM

Hello all,

I have taken some (entry level) classes on SQL and database development and really enjoy the entire process. I recently downloaded MySQL and there are so many features that are far beyond my skill level, but I plan on tinkering around to figure most of it out. This summer I would like to stay up on my SQL skills and practice what I have learned in school and so I would like to create a database for a fake company. I feel comfortable creating and populating the database, however my main question which we have not covered in my classes is what GUI functions does MySQL have? I have this vision of creating a database and then having a GUI where I can print receipts, forms, etc.. similar to what you might find in say MS Access. Is that possible in MySQL? Again I have learned the basics of creating everything but once created do you then manage everything through another program? Any advice is greatly appreciated and again I apologize if I am way out in "left field" with this idea I just never really understood what comes after you create a database.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Database Creation to GUI
June 16, 2017 11:20PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.