MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: BAck up Failed Secure- File-Priv
Posted by: Esteban Capo
Date: July 06, 2018 05:37PM

I want to Thank you for answering my post. Sam Broadcaster is an Internet Radio broadcasting Software. This software is used as an Internet radio station that I can use and transmit to everyone who has a computer, phone, Laptop, ETC...

MySQL is use for a database to maintain music track etc... MySQL is install first which is the 5.5 Ver. then once it is installed then the software, Sam Broadcaster pro is install. The problem is that because it uses MySQL data base the software sam has a Back up feature and when pressing the button feature I get (Back up Failed! The MySQL server is running with the - Secure-file priv option so it cannot execute this statement) I don't even know where to start. this preventing me from backing up the work that I make on the software Sam Broadcaster Pro. I hope you have an Idea.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: BAck up Failed Secure- File-Priv
July 06, 2018 05:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.