MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Wordpress on IIS
Posted by: Dhananjaya Maha Malage
Date: September 26, 2018 09:04AM

I'm running wordpress on IIS. It works fine but then it stop working from time to time. when it stop working automatically it shows the error "Error establishing a database connection". I diagnose the issue my self when i stop and restart mysql server from mysql workbench this happens and wordpress show the error "Error establishing a database connection".
then i navigate to mysql installation bin directory and login using command line with same username and password given to wordpress. and login success and wordpress starting to work automatically. all credentials are correct, but wordpress starting to work only when i log into mysql via command line or workbench. the real problem is connection going dead after few hours and i have to login to workbench or using command line to restart the connection. can someone help me with this. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Wordpress on IIS
September 26, 2018 09:04AM
September 27, 2018 01:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.