MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Re: Complete mysql database with fronted
Posted by: Windy Borough
Date: September 28, 2018 04:56PM

HI Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

I just watched a youtube video and the guy made a frontend using pycharms page gui builder. Python I believe, it's what he's using and backend connected with mysql database. I haven't finished the video but pycharms interface looks simple and self explanatory.

I agree access and excel are not the latest and greatest but the progeny as it may sound big and complex, it's not. I mean small company with few records only.

I'll check mysql and excess as frontend as you pointed out. If it's not too much to ask, can you kindly point out or link a tutorial that I can watch. The reason I'm asking this in particular is because had to hit and miss a lot on YouTube to get to the one which I mentioned above, pycharms gui buller. Almost midnight and hard pressed on time so any help means a lot to me. Trying to cover as much ground as possible, so to speak.

Once again thanks for the reply and for the pointer.

Cheers.

P.S. every document is scanned and upon clicking should display in the gui. It will be tricky for me to do but it's important. We'll cross the bridge when we get there!

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Complete mysql database with fronted
September 28, 2018 04:56PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.