MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

Data from Mysql to Mailman distribution list
Posted by: Zdenek Posva
Date: May 27, 2021 01:39PM

Hello

I'm in trouble with transfering some data from the Mysql table to the Mailman distribution list.
Actually, from our club web page, members can post their message (RapidWeaver software use for building up the web site). This message remains on the page and is also saved in the Mysql table, located at the provider server.
A distribution list has been also created in cPanel at the same server. This list is using Mailman. This distribution list has been configured and addresses added in Mailman.

I need the data from the Mysql table to be sent to Mailman and distributed according to the list.
I don't know how to link Mysql table to the Mailman list. Should il be configurated in Mysql ou in Mailman ?

Previously, this configuration worked fine: members posted on the web page, their message remained there, was sent to Mysql and also distributed to the email adresses according to Mailman list. Unfortunatelly, the server of our provider burned out and I have lost this link.

Any help ?
Thanks in advance.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Data from Mysql to Mailman distribution list
May 27, 2021 01:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.