MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Newbie

% of complete by high level grouping in PowerBI?
Posted by: pavanbits sphs
Date: June 07, 2022 11:27PM

I'm new to Power BI and looking for any help I can get. I'll try to keep this short and to the point:

My data set for Power BI is just a big list containing (but not limited to) users, training courses, training programs, and completion statuses.

A training program is comprised of multiple training courses.

All I'm trying to do is put together a table that shows me a training program completion % for each user and which training courses they have yet to complete. So for example, Training Program 1 is comprised of 10 training courses. If a user has completed courses 1-7, then their Program Completion % would be 70%. Then 3 courses would be displayed as incomplete, courses 8-10.

I've tried numerous DAX measures to accomplish this and they either only work partially or don't work at all.

Happy to provide a test .pbix file for context and/or an example of the DAX measures I'm using so far, but posting without them initially so I don't confuse anyone trying to help.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
June 02, 2022 05:36AM
June 02, 2022 07:26AM
June 08, 2022 10:06AM
% of complete by high level grouping in PowerBI?
June 07, 2022 11:27PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.