MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Views

Re: MySql “view”, “prepared statement” and “Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared”
Posted by: R K
Date: April 07, 2015 10:04PM

The closest guess until now is some other shared members on the server dont write their code quite well (because it is a shared webhosting), either doing large alter while doing the large select, or dont deallocate the prepared statement after created.

I can not make sure if the increment of "table_definition_cache" will works because the system administrator still wont change the value until now, but incase you're having the same problem and you can modify it, it worth to try.

My current solution is I change all my views in my query strings into non-view or subqueries, it works for me, but the problem is still in the air.

eg. from

select myview.id, myview.name
from myview
inner join other_table on ...
where myview.id=?

into

select x.id, x.name
from (select id,name from mytable) x
inner join other_table on ...
where x.id=?

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: MySql “view”, “prepared statement” and “Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared”
R K
April 07, 2015 10:04PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.