MySQL online database for 5 users
Posted by: Brennan Vierra
Date: October 16, 2014 07:44AM

I created a pretty simple database that I'm planning to convert to MySQL using WorkBench. It has 1 Table and 2 Forms.

What I'm trying to do is have an online database that 5 users located in different cities can access and edit the database. All the data was to be stored in one table hosted on Microsoft 365, and the Front End (2 Forms) would be installed on each person's computer to be able to add information to the Table stored online.

I was going to use Microsoft Access database and split the database, but I don't want to pay Microsoft $10/month/user for this capability.

Is there a free or cheap (<$10/month) way to do this? I'm obviously brand new to MySQL and looking for a way to do this. I don't mind buying a harddrive to store it on at our office, but employees at our other location need to be able to work on it, which is why I was hosting it online to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
MySQL online database for 5 users
October 16, 2014 07:44AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.