Re: Aderministrator + Query_browser = Great!!!
Posted by: xi xin
Date: May 30, 2005 11:16AM

Thanks for reply!!!^_^

It seemed the software are together all the power functions in one, most example is office. The first main is to
write by computer, but now, together eletric table, powerpoint, acess, every one is powerful tools for office.
The main oppions for operating a database, I think about two : one is managing it , the other is using SQL script.
The mysqlcc (the old mysql tool) had the two functions in one application, how at release tools, the two functions spared
into two applications:Aderministrator + Query_browser. It seemed like the software on old road, and puzzled me.

But, I notice the screenshot of MySQL Migration Toolkit, It must be a powerful tool. though I used it never.(My OS just Linux.)

Oh, for my foolish, it seemed Migration Toolkit is a java application, but why the version just for win, and the main
application is .exe, not .jar???

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Re: Aderministrator + Query_browser = Great!!!
May 30, 2005 11:16AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.