Oracle 10g release 2 to MySQL errors
Posted by: Sander Robijns
Date: August 30, 2005 01:36PM

Hi there,

As the migration of Oracle 8.1.7 to MySQL gave problems during the processing of the sequences, resulting in the fact that the migration could not be done, I decided to migrate the particular schema to Oracle 10g release 2 using export and import, but without the sequences and some other superflous stuff. Of course, just for testing.

I have a user schema with 412 tables and 507 indexes. When trying to migrate, I get an error when the tables are processed. The last bit of the message log is shown below. Notice that the message "Numerieke overloop" (Dutch) means "Numerical overflow".

Any ideas? I am using migration toolkit 1.0.15.

--- last part of message log:

Fetching FK information.
SELECT c.CONSTRAINT_NAME, c."DEFERRABLE", c.DELETE_RULE, cc.COLUMN_NAME, r.OWNER AS R_SCHEMA, r.TABLE_NAME AS R_TABLE, rc.COLUMN_NAME AS R_COLUMN FROM ALL_CONSTRAINTS c, ALL_CONS_COLUMNS cc, ALL_CONSTRAINTS r, ALL_CONS_COLUMNS rc WHERE c.OWNER=? AND c.TABLE_NAME=? AND c.CONSTRAINT_TYPE = 'R' AND c.R_OWNER=r.OWNER AND c.R_CONSTRAINT_NAME=r.CONSTRAINT_NAME AND c.CONSTRAINT_NAME = cc.CONSTRAINT_NAME AND c.OWNER = cc.OWNER AND r.CONSTRAINT_NAME = rc.CONSTRAINT_NAME AND r.OWNER = rc.OWNER AND cc.POSITION = rc.POSITION ORDER BY c.CONSTRAINT_NAME, cc.POSITION
Fetching FK information.
SELECT t.TRIGGER_NAME, t.TRIGGER_TYPE, t.TRIGGERING_EVENT, t.BASE_OBJECT_TYPE, t.COLUMN_NAME, t.REFERENCING_NAMES, t.WHEN_CLAUSE, t.STATUS, t.DESCRIPTION, t.ACTION_TYPE, t.TRIGGER_BODY FROM ALL_TRIGGERS t WHERE t.TABLE_OWNER=? AND t.TABLE_NAME=?
The schema could not be reverse engineered (error: 0).
Numerieke overloop
Details:
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146)
oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:208)
oracle.jdbc.driver.NumberCommonAccessor.throwOverflow(NumberCommonAccessor.java:7465)
oracle.jdbc.driver.NumberCommonAccessor.getInt(NumberCommonAccessor.java:123)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getInt(OracleResultSetImpl.java:521)
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet.getInt(OracleResultSet.java:1563)
com.mysql.grt.modules.ReverseEngineeringOracle.reverseEngineerTables(Unknown Source)
com.mysql.grt.modules.ReverseEngineeringOracle.reverseEngineer(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
com.mysql.grt.Grt.callModuleFunction(Unknown Source)

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
Oracle 10g release 2 to MySQL errors
August 30, 2005 01:36PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.