MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server
Posted by: Mike Aldrich
Date: July 26, 2006 03:05PM

Help. I tried to access www.somehits.com/index.php and got this. What does it mean? I just moved a PHP application, all files, etc.. over to a new website with all the goodies (MySql, PHP, etc..) and I get this. Can anyone help me? I also want to learn how to program in PHP using MySql..

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.8.1

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in config.inc.php and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.
Error

MySQL said: Documentation
#1045 - Access denied for user: 'admin@72.36.139.42' (Using password: NO)
Open new phpMyAdmin window

Note: I just bought a hosting site from Meinhosting.com where I moved www.somehits.com. Should the admin there know and give me user/password info on accessing the Mysql database or what?

Hope someone has a few minutes to spare an answer. I have some other questions too. Like can I setup PHP and MySql on my home Windows XP machine and still run my normal email, games, etc...?

thanks..

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server
July 26, 2006 03:05PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.