MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

compile error mysql-boost-5.7.35.tar.gz fts0que.cc.o
Posted by: Michael Martinell
Date: August 30, 2021 01:00PM

I downloaded the mysql-boost for 5.7.35. I tried to compile it over an existing 5.7.33 install. The 5.7.33 install is running without issue.

While compiling from source I get the following error and the compiler fails.
[ 15%] Building CXX object storage/innobase/CMakeFiles/innobase.dir/fts/fts0pars.cc.o
[ 15%] Building CXX object storage/innobase/CMakeFiles/innobase.dir/fts/fts0que.cc.o
In file included from /usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/include/my_global.h:654:0,
from /usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/storage/innobase/include/univ.i:98,
from /usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/storage/innobase/include/ha_prototypes.h:40,
from /usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/storage/innobase/fts/fts0que.cc:35:
/usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/storage/innobase/fts/fts0que.cc: In function ‘dberr_t fts_query_visitor(fts_ast_oper_t, fts_ast_node_t*, void*)’:
/usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/storage/innobase/fts/fts0que.cc:2994:69: error: ‘fts_ast_node_type_get’ was not declared in this scope
DBUG_PRINT("fts", ("nodetype: %s", fts_ast_node_type_get(node->type)));
^
/usr/local/src/new/mysql-5.7.35/include/my_dbug.h:96:27: note: in definition of macro ‘DBUG_PRINT’
_db_doprnt_ arglist; \
^
make[2]: *** [storage/innobase/CMakeFiles/innobase.dir/fts/fts0que.cc.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [storage/innobase/CMakeFiles/innobase.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I used the following command in the extracted folder. This is the same command I used for the running 5.7.33 version.

make clean ; rm -f CMakeCache.txt ; cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="/usr/local/mysql" -DWITH_SSL="/usr/local/openssl" -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS="-O3 -march=native -mfpmath=sse" -DCMAKE_CXX
_FLAGS="-O3 -march=native -mfpmath=sse" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="RelWithDebInfo" -DCMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO="-O3 -march=native -mfpmath=sse" -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO="-O3
-march=native -mfpmath=sse" -DWITH_DEFAULT_COMPILER_OPTIONS=1 -DENABLE_DOWNLOADS=1 -DWITH_INNOBASE_STORAGE_ENGINE=1 -DWITH_ARCHIVE_STORAGE_ENGINE=1 -DWITH_BLACKHOLE_STORAGE_ENGIN
E=1 -DWITH_PERFSCHEMA_STORAGE_ENGINE=1 -DWITH_SYSTEMD=1 -DWITH_BOOST=boost && make && make install && ldconfig

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
compile error mysql-boost-5.7.35.tar.gz fts0que.cc.o
August 30, 2021 01:00PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.