MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Install & Repo

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Posted by: Simão Vitorino
Date: September 02, 2007 11:00AM

First of all hi everyone,

hmm... now i will present my problem... i started by setting a game server long time ago in this machine and for that i used the mysql and other db managers like Navicat... then i ended all and uninstaled the mysql and cleaned the computer of all the files related to navicat,the game and mysql...

Some days ago i wanted to open a new server and followed a tutorial and all, but when they promt me to log the server loginserver and gameserver i get in both the: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) error, i tried to reset the password...didnt worked... tryed all sort of things and didnt worked also... i am quite annoyed cause this worked once and now its failing... i am no genious at commands and all but did my best but for some reason nothing ended well... i now ask u guys for help,plz give me some sugestions...

p.s.: sorry if i gave any grammar errors , and when promt me a solution please explain step by step. thanks

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Written By
Posted
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
September 02, 2007 11:00AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.