MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

Re: mysql.exe that built from source can't display Chinese
Posted by: McEase Tu
Date: April 10, 2008 06:44AM

The options I used with configure.js are like this:

win\configure.js WITH_INNOBASE_STORAGE_ENGINE WITH_ARCHIVE_STORAGE_ENGINE WITH_BERKELEY_STORAGE_ENGINE WITH_BLACKHOLE_STORAGE_ENGINE WITH_EXAMPLE_STORAGE_ENGINE WITH_FEDERATED_STORAGE_ENGINE

I'm wondering how the package "mysql-noinstall-5.0.51a-win32.zip" is made. What's the parameter of configure.js? Is it built using VS7.1? VS8.0? then created by script "make_win_bin_dist"? How to deal with the compile error when compiling sql_locale.cc?

I've run the "mysql-test-run.pl" but some tests failed:

mysql-test-run in default mode: *** Failing the test(s): ctype_utf8 date_formats merge mysql mysqlbinlog-cp932 rpl000001 rpl000004 rpl000006 rpl000009 rpl000011 rpl000013 rpl_alter rpl_change_master rpl_charset_sjis rpl_deadlock rpl_do_grant rpl_drop_db rpl_error_ignored_table rpl_free_items rpl_grant rpl_ignore_revoke rpl_init_slave rpl_insert_id rpl_insert_select rpl_loaddata rpl_loaddatalocal rpl_log rpl_many_optimize rpl_max_relay_size rpl_multi_delete2 rpl_multi_update rpl_multi_update3 rpl_mystery22 rpl_optimize rpl_redirect rpl_relayspace rpl_reset_slave rpl_server_id1 rpl_session_var rpl_skip_error rpl_start_stop_slave rpl_trigger rpl_until view

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2008 07:28AM by McEase Tu.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Re: mysql.exe that built from source can't display Chinese
April 10, 2008 06:44AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.