MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Source, Builds, Binaries

no compiled on HP-UX
Posted by: eduardo cano
Date: July 22, 2009 11:27PM

hi.

i'm trying compiled mysql on hp-ux and not compiled in de tarball, this is the step and errors

version 4.
./configure --prefix=/usr --build=ia64-hp-hpux11.23 --host=ia64-hp-hpux11.23 --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc/mysql --localstatedir=/var/lib/mysql --sharedstatedir=/usr/share/mysql --libdir=/usr/lib/mysql --includedir=/usr/include/mysql --with-low-memory --enable-thread-safe-client --without-docs --without-big-tables --enable-local-infile --with-extra-charsets=all --with-mysqld-user=mysql --with-server --with-unix-socket-path=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --without-libwrap --enable-shared --enable-static --without-debug --without-ndb-debug --with-charset=utf8 --with-collation=utf8_general_ci --without-embedded-privilege-control --without-embedded-server --without-bench --enable-assembler --with-extra-tools --with-innodb --without-berkeley-db --with-geometry --with-ndbcluster--with-debug

errores

/bin/sh ../libtool --preserve-dup-deps --tag=CXX --mode=link aCC -DDBUG_OFF +O2 -DHPUX11 -DSNPRINTF_RETURN_TRUNC -DHAVE_BROKEN_PREAD -DDONT_USE_FINITE -D_INCLUDE_LONGLONG -DNO_FCNTL_NONBLOCK -DDO_NOT_REMOVE_THREAD_WRAPPERS -DHAVE_BROKEN_PTHREAD_COND_TIMEDWAIT -o mysql mysql.o readline.o sql_string.o completion_hash.o ../cmd-line-utils/libedit/libedit.a -lcurses ../libmysql/libmysqlclient.la -lnsl -lm ../zlib/libz.la
aCC -DDBUG_OFF +O2 -DHPUX11 -DSNPRINTF_RETURN_TRUNC -DHAVE_BROKEN_PREAD -DDONT_USE_FINITE -D_INCLUDE_LONGLONG -DNO_FCNTL_NONBLOCK -DDO_NOT_REMOVE_THREAD_WRAPPERS -DHAVE_BROKEN_PTHREAD_COND_TIMEDWAIT -o .libs/mysql mysql.o readline.o sql_string.o completion_hash.o ../cmd-line-utils/libedit/libedit.a -lcurses ../libmysql/.libs/libmysqlclient.so /var/tmp/soft/mysql-4.1.22/zlib/.libs/libz.so -lpthread -lpthread -lpthread -lpthread ../zlib/.libs/libz.so -lpthread -lpthread -lpthread -lnsl -lm -lpthread -Wl,+b -Wl,/usr/lib/mysql/mysql
ld: Can't find dependent library "libz.so.3"
Fatal error.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
mysql 5.0.83
./configure --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/sbin --sysconfdir=/etc/mysql --localstatedir=/var/lib/mysql --sharedstatedir=/usr/share/mysql --libdir=/usr/lib/mysql --includedir=/usr/include/mysql --with-low-memory --enable-thread-safe-client --without-docs --without-big-tables --enable-local-infile --with-extra-charsets=all --with-mysqld-user=mysql --with-server --with-unix-socket-path=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock --without-libwrap --enable-shared --enable-static --without-debug --without-ndb-debug --with-charset=utf8 --with-collation=utf8_general_ci --without-embedded-privilege-control --without-embedded-server --with-bench --enable-assembler --with-extra-tools --with-innodb --without-berkeley-db --with-geometry --with-ndbcluster
errores
source='sql_prepare.cc' object='sql_prepare.o' libtool=no \
DEPDIR=.deps depmode=hp2 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
aCC -DMYSQL_SERVER -DDEFAULT_MYSQL_HOME="\"/usr\"" -DDATADIR="\"/var/lib/mysql\"" -DSHAREDIR="\"/usr/share/mysql\"" -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -I../zlib -I../innobase/include -I../innobase/include -I../ndb/include -I../ndb/include -I../ndb/include/ndbapi -I../ndb/include/mgmapi -I../include -I../include -I../regex -I. -DDBUG_OFF +O2 -DHPUX11 -DSNPRINTF_RETURN_TRUNC -DHAVE_BROKEN_PREAD -DDONT_USE_FINITE -D_INCLUDE_LONGLONG -DNO_FCNTL_NONBLOCK -DDO_NOT_REMOVE_THREAD_WRAPPERS -DHAVE_BROKEN_PTHREAD_COND_TIMEDWAIT -c -o sql_prepare.o sql_prepare.cc
"sql_prepare.cc", line 2203: error #2101: "tables" has already been declared
in the current scope
for (TABLE_LIST *tables= (TABLE_LIST*) lex->auxiliary_table_list.first;
^

1 error detected in the compilation of "sql_prepare.cc".
*** Error exit code 2

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

any ideas

Tks

regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2009 11:28PM by eduardo cano.

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
no compiled on HP-UX
July 22, 2009 11:27PM
July 23, 2009 04:15PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.