MySQL Forums
Forum List  »  Docs

Computer in english but in eventum date is in another language
Posted by: Dr F
Date: June 29, 2011 07:21AM

Hello to all,
I got a server that was used in some eastern-european country (maybe slovakia). The server is using English language, English SO (windows server 2003). Nothing in any other language, for what i know.
I moved eventum on this server so that we can make free the computer that actually has eventum on.
I moved eventum using this procedure:
- moved the folder in C:\wamp\www\eventum to the same folder on the new server, where i also created an empty eventum DB
- deleted the content of *\config in eventum so to trig the installation
- start using eventum

Problem: on the new server everything is in english, except the dates. Every date is in slovakian or similar language (pon = mon, uto = tuesday; jàn = jan(uary) etc. ; if it wasn't because of the namedays, the months are very easy understood, almost like english but with accented letters)

I cannot understand where can be the setting of the language, and also if the problem should be in eventum or wamp.
It's possible that the first time i installed eventum the SO was in english but the regional options were in slovakian, but i think everything was in english, and anyway i re-installed eventum with ANYTHING in english and the problem was there again.
In the configuration file of eventum the language is en_US, i tried also en_GB but it works on the GUI except the dates.
Any help is welcome

Options: ReplyQuote

Subject
Views
Written By
Posted
Computer in english but in eventum date is in another language
June 29, 2011 07:21AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Content reproduced on this site is the property of the respective copyright holders. It is not reviewed in advance by Oracle and does not necessarily represent the opinion of Oracle or any other party.